Download Google Homepage
Download Google Homepage Free Call 1-855-785-2511
If your default search engine or homepage has been changed, you are having adware or pop-up ads problems with Google Chrome, resetting it can help Download Google Homepage. The reset feature fixes many issues by restoring Chrome to its factory default state while saving your essential information like bookmarks and open tabs.
Resetting your browser settings will impact the settings below:
- Default search engine and saved search engines will be reset and to their original defaults.
- Homepage button will be hidden and the URL that you previously set will be removed.
- Default startup tabs will be cleared. The browser will show a new tab when you startup or continue where you left off if you’re on a Chrome book.
- New Tab page will be empty unless you have a version of Chrome with an extension that controls it. In that case your page may be preserved.
- Pinned tabs will be unpinned.
- Content settings will be cleared and reset to their installation defaults.
Cookies and site data will be cleared. Extensions and themes will be disabled. To change your homepage in Google Chrome, open your Chrome browser and click on the menu icon represented by three lines on the top right corner of the screen next to the Web address input field. Choose “Settings” from the drop-down options. In the “Settings” screen, check the box labeled “Show Home button.”
- In the upper right corner of your browser, select More actions (…) Settings.
- Scroll down to “Open with,” select A specific page or pages.
- Open the list and select Custom. Then, select the “X” next to the device’s current homepage.
- Next to “Enter a web address,” type www.google.com and select the plus sign.