Change homepage in Microsoft Edge
Change homepage in Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge Browser
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click the More icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Under the Open with a section, select A specific page or pages.
- Click the down arrow in the box that appears and selects Custom.
- Enter the web address you’d like for your homepage and click the + sign to add it.
- Click on the X to the right of about: start to remove the default start page.
Change homepage in Microsoft Edge Browser :
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Select the “…” more menu in the top right corner.
- Select Settings from the menu
- Under Open With, select a specific page or pages.
- Choose Custom
- Enter a URL of your choice to open when Microsoft Edge is started.
- Select the save icon, on the right.
- Close Microsoft Edge
Scan Windows 10 for Adware and Clean Microsoft Edge Browser
Windows 10 – Adware Removal Instruction – Quick Menu
Step 1 – Remove Adware from Windows 10 with AdwCleaner
Step 2 – Remove malicious files from Windows 10 with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Step 3 – Remove Browser Extensions with Avast Browser Cleanup
Remove Adware from Windows 10 with AdwCleaner: Call toll free: 1-855-785-2511
AdwCleaner will scan for malicious files causing the Adware pop-up in your computer and browser.
The AdwCleaner tool will scan for malicious Services, Folders, Files, Shortcuts, Registry keys and Browser Extensions for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox. After the scan, you can remove the found malicious items using AdwCleaner and clean your computer and browser(s).
Download AdwCleaner: Call toll free: 1-855-785-2511
Notice: if you have problems downloading AdwCleaner, because of popups that keep opening when clicking a link because of adware
- Before running AdwCleaner, close all open programs and browsers.
- Select the executable for AdwCleaner you just downloaded from the link above.
- Accept their terms by clicking the “I Agree” button
- Select the Scan button to start scanning your computer and browser for malicious files.
- to remove the malicious items found by AdwCleaner using the detection Scan, select the Cleaning button.
- Make sure to close all open programs and browser(s) to continue removing the detected items from your computer.
- Click OK to continue.
- Your computer is rebooted after the removal process.
Remove malicious files on Windows 10 with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware: Call toll free: 1-855-785-2511
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free’s industry-leading scanner detects and removes malware like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, spyware, and more. All you have to do is launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and run a scan. It’s that simple.
Or if you want even better protection, consider Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and its instant real-time scanner that automatically prevents malware and websites from infecting your PC.
Either way, you’re crushing malware and foiling hackers.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware works great alongside Antivirus software, both Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Antivirus software go along and provide the best protection for your computer.
Install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware using its installation wizard.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware needs no configs or specific settings, just install and you are ready to scan your computer for malware and free removal.
- Select Scan Now to perform an anti-malware scan.
- Malwarebytes computer is scanning for malicious items, this might take a while, please wait for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to finish.
- When the detection scan is finished, a window appears with the malware found by Malwarebytes.
To remove the found malware from your computer, select the Remove Selected button.
- All found items will be put in quarantine, if Malwarebytes Anti-Malware requires a reboot to do so, please allow Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to reboot Windows.
Remove Browser Extensions from Windows 10 with AVAST Browser Cleanup
Download AVAST Browser Cleanup
- Open Avast Browser Cleanup
- Review the browser extensions with a poor reputation, found by Avast Browser Cleanup. You can remove them separately or select the Remove all add-ons button in the top right corner (recommended).
- Select your default Search Provider, either Yahoo or Bing, choose one.
- All extensions are now successfully removed from your browser(s). If you would like to reset or remove other extensions from your browser, use the Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome button on the left menu in Avast Browser Cleanup.
- To Reset your browser, select Reset Settings
- Select Exclude add-ons with a good rating to review possible other extensions that might cause ads.
- Select Remove to remove an extension
- Repeat this step for either Firefox and Google Chrome using the left menu.