How to change home page in Edge browser
Edge Browser:Change Homepage:Set your URL Homepage
Microsoft Edge Browser : Call toll free:1-855-785-2511
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser
- Click the More icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Under the Open with section, select A specific page or pages.
- Click the down arrow in the box that appears and select Custom.
- Enter the web address you’d like for your homepage and click the + sign to add it.
- Click on the X to the right of about:start to remove the default start page.
Change homepage in Microsoft Edge :
Call toll free:1-855-785-2511
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Select the “…” more menu in the top right corner.
- Select Settings from the menu
- Under Open with, select a specific page or pages.
- Choose Custom
- Enter a url of your choice to open when Microsoft Edge is started.
- Select the save icon, on the right.
- Close Microsoft Edge
Scan Windows 10 for Adware and Clean Microsoft Edge :Call toll free : 1-855-785-2511
Windows 10 – Adware Removal Instruction – Quick Menu
Remove Adware from Windows 10 with AdwCleaner : Call toll free : 1-855-785-2511
AdwCleaner will scan for malicious files causing the Adware pop-up in your computer and browser.
The AdwCleaner tool will scan for malicious Services, Folders, Files, Shortcuts, Registry keys and Browser Extensions for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox. After the scan you can remove the found malicious items using AdwCleaner and clean your computer and browser(s). Edge browser
Download AdwCleaner : Call toll free : 1-855-785-2511
Notice: if you have problems downloading AdwCleaner, because of popups that keep opening when clicking a link because of adware
- Before running AdwCleaner, close all open programs and browsers.
- Select the executable for AdwCleaner you just downloaded from the link above.
- Accept their terms by clicking the “I Agree” button
- Select the Scan button to start scanning your computer and browser for malicious files. Edge browser
- to remove the malicious items found by AdwCleaner using the detection Scan, select the Cleaning button.
- Make sure to close all open programs and browser(s) to continue removing the detected items from your computer.
- Click OK to continue.
- Your computer is rebooted after the removal process.
Remove malicious files on Windows 10 with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware : Call toll free : 1-855-785-2511
Download MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free’s industry-leading scanner detects and removes malware like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, spyware, and more. All you have to do is launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and run a scan. It’s that simple.
Or if you want even better protection, consider Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and its instant real-time scanner that automatically prevents malware and websites from infecting your PC.
Either way you’re crushing malware and foiling hackers.
MalwareBytes Anti-Malware works great alongside Antivirus software, both MalwareBytes Anti-Malware and Antivirus software go along and provide the best protection for your computer.
Install MalwareBytes Anti-Malware using it’s installation wizard.
Anti-Malware : Call toll free : 1-855-785-2511
MalwareBytes Anti-Malware needs no configs or specific settings, just install and you are ready to scan your computer for malware and free removal.
- Select Scan Now to perform a anti-malware scan.
- Malwarebytes computer is scanning for malicious items, this might take a while, please wait for MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to finish.
- When the detection scan is finished, a window appears with the malware found by MalwareBytes.
To remove the found malware from your computer, select the Remove Selected button.
- All found items will be put in quarantine, if MalwareBytes Anti-Malware requires to a reboot to do so, please allow MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to reboot Windows.