Reset my Old Homepage
Reset my Old Homepage Call 1-855-785-2511
How do I restore my original default homepage? Ok I’ve not felt this much like a new in years the solution to this must be staring me in the face but – here goes. I’m using the Studio theme I changed the homepage to latest posts using the manage theme customize option, now however I can’t find a way to set it back to default. I can of course point it at any of my other pages but not the original cool looking page with the slider and all the content buckets which isn’t listed anywhere. I guess I will need to alter the db but not sure where? I have swapped themes and swapped back and deleted the theme and reinstalled it via the admin interface but this didn’t work. I have customized the theme a little (just looks etc via the built in options) so ideally if I can just point it back to the correct homepage without having to manually remove the files for the theme via ftp and start again that would be great.
- Navigate to the page you want set as your home page.
- At the top of the Firefox window on the menu bar, click on the “Tools” tab, and select “Options”.
- If it isn’t already selected, click the “General” icon.
- Under the “Startup” section, click on “Use Current Page” or type your preferred home page URL into the box.
(If you have a group of tabs open, the entire group of tabs will be set as your home page. You can also use the “Use Bookmark” button to set one of your bookmarks as your home page.)
- Click the “OK” button to close the Options window.