Restore Facebook Homepage in Internet Explorer:
- Open the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser.
- Click Tools in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Internet Options from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Under the general tab, type www.facebook.com to set.
- Click Apply.
- Click Ok.
Tip: If you would like the page you have open set as your home page, click theUse Current button.
Tip: To see if your new home page has been set correctly, click Home icon.
Change your home page for Internet Explorer :
Internet Explorer 11
Set up home pages so that every time you open Internet Explorer the sites you visit the most will be open and waiting for you.
To add or change home pages :
On the Start screen, tap or click Internet Explorer to open Internet Explorer.
Go to a page that you’d like to set as a home page.
Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Settings.
(If you’re using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Settings.)
Tap or click Options, and under Home pages, tap or click Customize.
Tap or click Add current site, edit the URL if you’d like, and then tap or click Add to make the site one of your home pages.
The next time you open a new browsing session, this site and any other sites you’ve set up as home pages will load automatically.
Your home pages only appear when you open a new browsing session or a new window, or when you tap or click the Home button in Internet Explorer for the desktop.
If you add a site as a home page in Internet Explorer for the desktop, it will get added to Internet Explorer opened from Start, and vice versa.
Need more help?
Call toll free : +1-800-359-4380
Scan Windows 10 for Adware and Clean Microsoft Edge :
Windows 10 – Adware Removal Instruction – Quick Menu
Step 1 – Remove Adware from Windows 10 with AdwCleaner
Step 2 – Remove malicious files from Windows 10 with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
Step 3 – Remove Browser Extensions with Avast Browser Cleanup
Remove Adware from Windows 10 with AdwCleaner
AdwCleaner will scan for malicious files causing the Adware pop-up in your computer and browser.
The AdwCleaner tool will scan for malicious Services, Folders, Files, Shortcuts, Registry keys and Browser Extensions for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox. After the scan you can remove the found malicious items using AdwCleaner and clean your computer and browser(s).
Notice: if you have problems downloading AdwCleaner, because of popups that keep opening when clicking a link because of adware
Goto this url: https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/
- Before running AdwCleaner, close all open programs and browsers.
- Select the executable for AdwCleaner you just downloaded from the link above.
- Accept their terms by clicking the “I Agree” button
- Select the Scan button to start scanning your computer and browser for malicious files.
- to remove the malicious items found by AdwCleaner using the detection Scan, select the Cleaning button.
- Make sure to close all open programs and browser(s) to continue removing the detected items from your computer.
- Click OK to continue.
- Your computer is rebooted after the removal process.
Remove malicious files on Windows 10 with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware :
Download MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free’s industry-leading scanner detects and removes malware like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, spyware, and more. All you have to do is launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and run a scan. It’s that simple.
- Or if you want even better protection, consider Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and its instant real-time scanner that automatically prevents malware and websites from infecting your PC.
- Either way you’re crushing malware and foiling hackers.
- MalwareBytes Anti-Malware works great alongside Antivirus software, both MalwareBytes Anti-Malware and Antivirus software go along and provide the best protection for your computer.
Install MalwareBytes Anti-Malware using it’s installation wizard.
MalwareBytes Anti-Malware needs no configs or specific settings, just install and you are ready to scan your computer for malware and free removal.
- Select Scan Now to perform a anti-malware scan.
- Malwarebytes computer is scanning for malicious items, this might take a while, please wait for MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to finish.
- When the detection scan is finished, a window appears with the malware found by MalwareBytes.
To remove the found malware from your computer, select the Remove Selected button.
- All found items will be put in quarantine, if MalwareBytes Anti-Malware requires to a reboot to do so, please allow MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to reboot Windows.
Remove Browser Extensions from Windows 10 with AVAST Browser Cleanup :
Download AVAST Browser Cleanup
- Open Avast Browser Cleanup
- Review the browser extensions with a poor reputation, found by Avast Browser Cleanup. You canremove them separately or select the Remove all add-ons button in the top right corner (recommended).
- Select your default Search Provider, either Yahoo or Bing, choose one.
- All extensions are now successfully removed from your browser(s). If you would like to reset or remove other extensions from your browser, use the Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome button on the left menu in Avast Browser Cleanup.
- To Reset your browser, select Reset Settings
- Select Exclude add-ons with a good rating to review possible other extensions that might cause ads.
- Select Remove to remove a extension
- Repeat this step for either Firefox and Google Chrome using the left menu.