Restore MSN home page in Google Chrome
You can customize Google Chrome to open any page for the homepage or startup page. These two pages aren’t the same unless you set them to be.
- Your startup page is the one that shows when you first launch Chrome on your computer.
- Your homepage is the one you go to when you click the Home button: or.
If your startup page, homepage, or search engine has suddenly changed, then you may have the unwanted software. Learn how to find and remove malware from your computer, and get your settings back.
You can control what page or pages appear when you launch Chrome on your computer.
You can tell Chrome to open to a new tab page.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- In the top-right corner, click the icon you see: Menu or More.
- Click Settings. (If you’re using a Chromebook, click “Show advanced settings” at the bottom of the page.)
- Under “On startup,” select Open the New Tab page.
By default, the new tab page shows Google’s logo, a search bar, and thumbnails of your most visited sites. You can choose a fun theme for your new tab page instead, though.