How to Set Google Homepage
Set Google Homepage
How to Set Google Homepage, Chrome offers you the option of copying across your homepage and favorites from your current browser during installation, but if this does not work for some reason, you can get your homepage back by following these instructions.
- Click on the Customize and control Google Chrome spanner icon at the top right, and click on Options in the list that drops down.
- In the Basics tab, make sure that, next to on startup
- the Open the homepage button is selected, and next to Homepage
- type https://www.changehomepage.net/ into the Open this page box.
- Click on Close
- next time you open Chrome
- it should open on the http://www.google.com homepage.