How to Set Homepage on Edge Browser call 1-855-785-2511
Microsoft’s new Edge browser for Windows 10, not only can you set your homepage so your favorite site is waiting for you when you launch the program, you can also specify as many other Web pages to open as you want. Set Homepage on Edge Browser, Here’s how to set it up.
1. Open Edge.
2. Tap the three-dot menu button on the top right.
3. Select Settings.
4. Check the box for A Specific Page Or Pages under the Open With section. A drop down menu will appear.
5. Click the down arrow at the end of the drop down menu.
6. Pick Custom. You can also choose from the predefined MSN or Bing pages.
7. Enter the URL of the page you wish to add.
9. Close the settings panel when you’re done adding all the sites you want.
Your preferences have been saved, and the next time you open your browser, all your favorite pages will be waiting for you.