Restore Facebook Homepage in Opera Browser
- Open the Opera browser.
- Click the button in the upper left-hand corner.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
- In the left window, select Basic.
- Under the On startup section, click the button next to Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Next to that, select Set pages.
- Type in www.facebook.com of the site you’d like to become your homepage and press Enter.
- The site should be added to the list. Select the site and press OK.