Change homepage on Mozilla Firefox:
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click the Menu in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Select Options from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Under the General Tab in the Home Page field, type the URL of the web page you want to set.
- Close the options tab.
Tip: If you would like the page you have open set as your home page, click the Current button.
Tip: To see if your new home page has been set correctly, click Home icon.
Set or change your home page
- Open a tab with the web page you want to use as your homepage.
- Drag and drop that tab onto the Home button.
- Click to set this page as your homepage.
Tip: More homepage settings are available in the Options window.
- Click the menu button, select and then choose the panel.
- From the drop-down menu, you can choose to have Firefox show a blank pigeon startup or show all of your windows and tabs from your previous session.
- You can also set multiple pages as your home page: Open each page in a separate tab and click on .