Make MSN default Homepage
MSN is The Microsoft Network and it serves as a homepage for people to see the news and other happenings on the internet. It has been around since the release of Windows 95 and was also connected with the MSN dialup network. When visiting MSN you will be greeted by new articles in a variety of different areas along with weather, and other information about your day. At the top of the page is links to all of your common Microsoft services including Outlook, Skype, Office Online, and and One Drive. It closely resembles a mix of a news website and a search engine.
When you log into MSN, or if you set MSN to remember your login information, you will be greeted not with the standard homepage but with one customized for you. The weather will be for your location and the news will include local news.
At this point you may be wondering why you want to make MSN your homepage when there are so many other websites out there. The simple answer is that MSN is a portal for all of your favorite news, weather, and apps but it is more than that. MSN is a trusted brand that many people have come to like. Here are some reasons that you should use MSN as your homepage:
- MSN has live news coverage that will greet you as you open the internet.
- There are previews of fashion, cars, technology and more.
- Users of the MSN homepage are provided with deals and savings, including travel savings.
- The search engine available at the top of the page is beautiful, quick, and smart.
- Reviews posted on the MSN homepage are unbiased and complete helping your know what to buy.
- Advice in just about any area can be found on MSN’s homepage.
- Celebrity news that is exclusive to the MSN homepage.
- News, advice, reviews, and other content (including advertisement) found on the MSN homepage is independent and free from political influence.
- Any device or platform is capable of viewing the MSN homepage in a beautiful format whether it is your computer, phone, tablet, or gaming console.